holllaaaaaaaaaa dropdead gorgeous!!

visit me http://madnessmeformakeup.blogspot.com/


Monday, May 10, 2010

a little unwell-me...isnin

i want this so bad!! lol...where on earth i can find them ;p

babang rindu babang...mak ngah rindu babang...
....i just can't smile without you...lagu babang..lagu hellboy kata nya...


here's come monday...brighter than sunshine..(are u sure..) i'm not goin' anywhere,not today! neither to my make-up class! due to 'running out of models for me to makeover-their face' ....my tutor must be wondering a lot! often skip the MONDAY class! laughing out loud..i reckon! I feel like i wanna fly in the sky in this very moment, to look upon my nieces & nephew..to kiss them on their cheecks! how i terribly missed them!!!! only god knows how!
alright then,back to the beauty class, i find it is hard to find a face nowadays...everyone seems busy as a bee... :p *showing my tounge..alright let listen to something more catchy! to cheer me up heheh...to be continue while i do my cha-cha first,perhaps sumthin..jazz

i got this from tumblr-chiara...adorable


Tall and tan and young and lovely The girl from Ipanema goes walking And when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah When she walks, she's like a samba That swings so cool and sways so gentle That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh (Ooh) But I watch her so sadly How can I tell her I love her Yes I would give my heart gladly But each day, when she walks to the sea She looks straight ahead, not at me Tall, (and) tan, (and) young, (and) lovely The girl from Ipanema goes walking And when she passes, I smile - but she doesn't see (doesn't see)

i always dream myself as this girl in this song... ;p silly me...yeah i know
..and nothing else compare....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment